The Gildencroft Quaker Meeting House, Chatham Street,
St Augustine's Norwich
The Meeting House was built by the Norwich Society of Friends (Quakers). It opened in 1699. It was badly damaged by fire during the Second World War and rebuilt on a smaller scale in 1958. It is now used by the Treehouse Children's Centre. For more information click here.
Photo © S. J. McLaren